Your access to and use of pakistanlawsite.com ("Pakistanlawsite"), an online legal research service, is subject to the terms and conditions of the agreement below ("the Agreement"). To gain access to Pakistanlawsite, read the Agreement carefully. If you agree with all the terms of the Agreement, check "I Agree" to gain access to Pakistanlawsite.com. If you do not agree with any or all the terms of the Agreement do not check "I Agree" and you will not be provided access to Pakistanlawsite. By completing the registration process, you become an authorized user ("User") of Pakistanlawsite. By selecting the "I Agree" checkbox and using Pakistanlawsite, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement set forth below :
1. User represents that he or she is authorized to use Pakistanlawsite and User agrees to not share his or her password with anyone not authorized to use Pakistanlawsite. User hereby represents that he or she shall be solely and exclusively responsible if User’s access is deactivated as a result of multiple use and/or if an unauthorized third party changes User’s password. User hereby agrees that his/her access to Pakistanlawsite may be terminated if malicious multiple user activity is detected on his or her account. Oratier Technologies Pvt (Ltd.) reserves the right to deactivate any User’s access to Pakistanlawsite at any time without assigning any reason.
2. User agrees to make an advance quarterly or yearly payment according to the prevailing tariff to Oratier Technologies Pvt.(Ltd.) for use of Pakistanlawsite, and the same entitles User to use of a maximum of 300 hours per month.
3. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under User’s password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Oratier Technologies (Pvt) Ltd. of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Oratier Technologies Pvt (Ltd.) cannot and will not be liable for any loss, damage or depletion of the allowed hours per month arising from User’s failure to comply with the Agreement.
4. User must not copy, download, scrape, store, publish, transmit, retransmit, transfer, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, circulate, sell or otherwise use the Data, or any portion of the Data, in any form or by any means except as permitted under the Agreement.
5. User is expressly prohibited from downloading any data and no content available on Pakistanlawsite may be stored or used in an archival database or other searchable database. You shall not sell, license, sublicense or distribute data (including printouts and downloaded data) to third parties or use data as a component of or as a basis for any material offered for sale, license or distribution.
6. Pakistanlawsite, including the format, layout and data structures, is the exclusive property of Oratier Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd and PLD Publishers. You may not reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discern such proprietary architecture. Except for the license granted in the Agreement, all rights, title and interest in Data, in all languages, formats and media shall continue to remain the exclusive property of Oratier Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. and PLD Publishers
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability :
a. Except as specifically provided herein, access to Pakistanlawsite is provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness and delays. In no event shall Oratier Technologies Pvt(Ltd.) or PLD Publishers be liable to user for any claim(s) relating in any way to (i) user’s inability or failure to perform research or related work or to perform such work properly or completely, even if assisted by Oratier Technologies Pvt (Ltd.) or any representatives of PLD Publishers, or any decision made or action taken by User in reliance upon data; (ii) any lost profits, professional fees or other consequential, exemplary, incidental, indirect or special damages relating in whole or in part to User’s rights hereunder or use of, or inability to use, Pakistanlawsite, even if Oratier Technologies Pvt(Ltd) or PLD Publishers have been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (iii) the procuring, compiling, interpreting, editing, writing, reporting or delivering data.
b. Oratier Technologies and PLD Publishers shall have no liability whatsoever for any claim(s) relating in any way to any third party feature further, or for any claim, action, liability or damage relating in any way to User’s access to and use of the internet, including any internet links or urls provided on or through Pakistanlawsite or any error or omission in any citation given on Pakistanlawsite.
c. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Oratier Technologies through or from the services of shall create any warranty.
d. Neither Oratier Technologies Pvt(Ltd.) nor PLD Publishers make any warranty that access to Pakistanlawsite will be uninterrupted, secure, complete or error free. Neither Oratier Technologies nor PLD Publishers make any warranty as to the accuracy of any citation on Pakistanlawsite. User acknowledges that provision Pakistanlawsite.com entail the likelihood of some human and machine errors, delays, interruptions and losses, including the inadvertent loss of data or damage to media or downtime for site maintenance.
8. The failure of User or Oratier Technologies Pvt (Ltd.) to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time.
9. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to its subject matter and replaces and supersedes any prior written or verbal communications, representations, proposals or quotations on that subject matter.
10. Oratier Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement as set forth herein, specifically including, but not limited to, the right to impose usage limitations on access to Pakistanlawsite. You are solely responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. BY USING Pakistanlawsite AFTER ANY AMENDMENT, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE AGREEMENT AS AMENDED. Continued use of Pakistanlawsite after any such changes also constitutes your consent to such changes.